<body>
Sunday, January 31, 2010

What the fuck. Taylor Swift won Album of the Year? What? I mean, really, I know she was interrupted by Kanye but I thought Beyonce already made it up for her by asking her to have her moment.

Everything else at Grammy's was great. Some noticeable winners I wanted to mention:
Song of the Year - Single Ladies (should've been poker face though. but beyonce's alright)
Best Female Pop Vocal Performance - Halo (love that song)
Best Male Pop Vocal Performance - Make It Mine (omg I knew it Mr. Mraz :)))))
Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals - Lucky (:D this made me extremely happy)
Best R&B Song - Single Ladies
Best Contemporary R&B Album - I Am...Sasha Fierce
Best Dance Recording - Poker Face (fo sho)
Best Electronic/Dance Album - The Fame
Best Rap Performance By A Duo Or Group - Crack A Bottle!
Best Rap Album - Relapse (I knew it)



Gaga def. deserved more. But it's alright.
+ I thought Beautiful would win best rap solo performance.



Nite budz. No school tomorrow. which means more xoxo + GG episodes lol

Labels:



« older | newer »