<body>
Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You know what bitch means right?


But, hey, missy, I've got somethin' teh tell ya.





I don't give a shit about you and keep your hands off me. I don't love you but I don't hate you, because hate is a strong word to say and I don't say it that often when I am not kidding. And I don't think you are good enough for me to hate. I am indifferent about you and however you feel. Please understand that you are not the center of the universe and nobody has to listen to you.


It's good thing there's a way that I will finally stay away from you. That's what college is for - staying away from people you don't care about.



If you 'get' this message, I'd say you are a smart bitch. But I say you probably won't since I don't see that quality in you.


But a piece of advice for everyone: if you want to be a better person, look at yourself and make a change. No one is going to change because of you.

Labels:



« older | newer »