<body>
Thursday, April 22, 2010

I suddenly started missing you when I was reading Amsco. And then it became too much for me to continue on reading.

So I wandered off.

I've never had so many thoughts of you in my mind at once. They swelled, bubbled, overflowed, and evaporated.

Six months. It's been six months since you walked away from us. It's been six months since the images of you in my thoughts could only stay as thoughts. It's been six months since I could tell people how great you were without tears. It's been six months since the world lost someone so inspirational.

These thoughts left me speechless

and sleepless.

I'm afraid tonight just became another night that I wanted to do anything but couldn't.



PS. This picture is reblogged from thenotebookdoodles.com

Labels:



« older | newer »