<body>
Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Steph had the awesome idea (I think).


1. Put your music on shuffle (iTunes, iPod, Mp3)
2. When you get your song title, add “in my pants” after the song. YOU MUST WRITE IT NO MATTER HOW FUNNY IT SOUNDS.
3. Do this 20 times.

Alright..let's do this!

  1. Eminem - Crack a Bottle in my pants
  2. Rain - Rainism in my pants
  3. Jason Derulo - In My Head in my pants
  4. Jack Johnson - Crying Shame in my pants
  5. Rihanna - Skin in my pants
  6. Arcade Fire - Wake Up in my pants
  7. Enrique Iglesias - Marta in my pants
  8. Enrique Iglesias - Mamacita in my pants
  9. Vampire Weekend - Have I the Right in my pants
  10. Arcade Fire - Wasted Hour in my pants
  11. Miley Cyrus - Every Rose Has Its Thorn in my pants
  12. John Mayer - Homelife in my pants
  13. Vampire Weekend - Mansard Roof in my pants
  14. Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un m'a dit in my pants
  15. Britney Spears - Touch of My Hand in my pants
  16. P!nk - Please Don't Leave me in my pants
  17. Jason Mraz - Only Human in my pants
  18. The Black Keys - Next Girl in my pants
  19. Coldplay - What If in my pants
  20. Kris Allen - Is It Over in my pants


Even though my iPod likes certain artists....I say my results are pretty satisfying. :P

Oh, Happy 1/11/11!

Labels:



« older | newer »