<body>
Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today's song:

Dance Little Liar - Arctic Monkeys

Who doesn't LOVE Arctic Monkeys?! There are so many other songs I am choosing from...it's hard to decide! But this is definitely one of my favorite. After all this time, I still can't believe such a "young" (as in age) band can sound so "old" in a way! Love them. Love Alex Turner. Love the fact that he's single now. :P <3 <3 <3

Also, you MUST check out Alex singing Suck It And See live.



More on college life:

I went talking to my professor this morning and he recommended me going to the writing center. So I went this afternoon. I wasn't expecting much but it was a really nice experience! The professor/consultant was super nice and we got a lot done in 45 minutes. After I got back, I worked on my essay again and it sounds so much better now! :D (:P Maybe yall will see the change in my writing sometime in the future..) In this morning's office hour, I also talked to my professor about my presentation/research paper and he gave lots of advices and some really interesting potential topics. :) Me loves college.

Labels: ,



« older | newer »