<body>
Monday, October 24, 2011

Today's song:


Us Against The World - Coldplay

In the past week, I've been thoroughly enjoying Coldplay's new album, Mylo Xyloto. It's such an awesome album! If you are a Coldplay fan, you probably have gotten that album. But if you are not, YOU SHOULD. It's got every reason to convert you to a Coldplay fan. It's peaceful, serene, and has the usual Coldplay vibe to it. Some Coldplay fans don't like it, but it always happens right? Some fans don't like how some artist/band is changing. But they are not gonna be stuck with the same style for their entire career. So, suck it up.


Btw, if you haven't noticed, I'm pretty much in love with that pair of plaid loubs. It's the must-have for all hipsters. It costs 1000 bucks. But that day will come.

Again, no actor is more hipster and chill at the same time than Ryan Gosling. LOOK AT THOSE PANTS & SHOES & THE COLOR OF THAT BELT! Don't you wish this man is walking to you in real life? A fashionable guy is a must-have for life, I tell ya.



Anyway. Enough of that. I did not take that picture. I repeat, I did NOT take that picture. Omg is that Zara I see in the background? Wish they had a store in SC.


I took a couple of pictures over Fall Break when I went home. When I say a couple, I mean, a couple. Like, two. I will upload those later. Those were pretty much filled with fall flavors. My break went past pretty fast because I was doing something at all times. Like, not staring at my computer and checking facebook. So I'm glad after fall break, my fashion craze went down a bit due to not reading fashion blogs 24/7. So now when I come back and stare at my closet full of plain white printed tshirts, I can suck it up and wear them instead of being fashion forward every day.

Oh, I also stumbled upon this picture on tumblr. Well, it was in my newsfeed from a photographer I follow. But I highly recommend you girlfriends (and my gay friends) to come look at it for a couple of minutes every day. It will give you motivation to study. Seriously, it's James Franco. It's like you are staring at something that you want but will never have, like a Gucci model, or creative writing degreeSSS from like 400 universities, or, for me, double lids.


Sweet dreams, Ladies.

Labels: , ,



« older | newer »