<body>
Thursday, November 17, 2011

Today's song:

Marry the Night - Lady Gaga

Too lazy to add the spotify link because EVERYONE should have this song on their iPod. If you know me, you probably know that I'm a die hard Gaga fan. She empowers so many people with her unconventional-ism. She's my inspiration. Her music makes me feel stronger when I'm weak.

It's sort of like my past is an unfinished painting. And as the artist of that painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again.

Please enjoy, Marry The Night: The Prelude Pathétique (full music video coming soon). Note: the nurses are her sister Natali (? I think? left) and her mother Cynthia (right).





And here is Gaga reading the forward to her new book LADY GAGA X TERRY RICHARDSON.





I'm a warrior queen, live passionately, tonight.

Labels: ,



« older | newer »