<body>
Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Werelse tshirt contest
Clockwise from top right: Werelse T-Wave t-shirt || Dannijo Mr Dannijo Sinatra collar || Deborah Lippmann I Love The Night Life nail polish || Burberry lace-up pump (I wanted to get a completely black one..but couldn't find it on Polyvore) || Celine luggage tote || Paloma Venezia Stella ring || Christian Louboutin Vicky suede ankle boots || 3.1 Phillip Lim leather skirt || Bayswater bracelet || Michael Michael Kors faux fur jacket

This is like extremely bad titling. But I'm never good at titling. So. Hehe. I made this today for a contest to win 2 Werelse tshirts. I used the wave one (upper right corner) in my collage. I chose some nice fall colors with the blue ring that pops. Again, used some of my favorite items like that Celine bag. That skirt is like the most "in" skirt length as well. Just below the knees. Chic. Those Burberry pumps/boots look kinda comfy for heels as well. Perfect shoes for stylish student outfits. Also, that fab faux fur jacket. OMG. <3

Labels:



« older | newer »