<body>
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

During exam week and afterwards, I took some photos on my iPod and I feel like posting them on here. They kinda define my life.

I started going to the library.
 I swear I prolly had one of these a day during exam week. So good. So much sugar.


  
Me in bed with dear pillow pet who gives me emotional support.


 And the Red Bull that gives me physical support.



This was from a gas station in VA. "Car has FOB?" Sure. There were three in here. -.-
 
The beautiful sky in Gvegas...

Giambattista Valli for Macy's. I thought this dress was actually one of the best in the collection after I tried them on...

Karl tank top for holidays.

And the giant leopard Giambattista Valli for Macy's coat. Makes me look fat.


For the Giambattista Valli for Macy's collection, few actually really stands out to me once I try them on. It's weird. I thought they all looked gorgeous in the catalog . Maybe the good ones have sold out already...since the collection came out in October. But if I really wanted to, I would only get that first flowery dress that I tried on. But no.

Labels:



« older | newer »