<body>
Sunday, February 12, 2012

#fashionMONTH!

I will start showing from time to time some of my favorite and most representative runway looks on my blog. I promise I won't show more than 3 for any brand just to keep things short. Here are some from what I've seen up to today (Saturday 2/11) in New York.

First of all, I want to start off with the ever improving Jason Wu. Not that he was bad before, he was amazing already for S/S '12. But this is like, even better. Not only does this show keeps what it's always got - femininity, the theme this time is fierce - military. This collection is inspired by a trip he took with this father to China apparently.





Then I'll take you to BCBG Maz Azria. (Steph's fav?) They kept simplicity and color-blocking elements, which are gorgeous and refreshing!





Rag & Bone has pretty much my favorite fashion brand name (lol) because of the The White Stripes' song Rag & Bone. The collection is quite wearable actually. Here's my fav. Doesn't she look fly?



Then there's Prabal Gurung!!! <3 all these Asians. Are they occupying NY or something? LOL. Prabal's collection has his unique elements of fancy prints as usual, and he also adds some sophistication and eccentricity as well. Fabulous as always.





Lastly but not least, AWANG! Lol. Alexander Wang has this sporty as usual. But this time for fall, this collection kinds reminds me of Louis Vuitton FW11 a little bit because of the tailoring. But of course, they are of less kinky/military but more, sporty. Plus, Gisele Bundchen closed the show!





HOT and majorly Man-Repelling! :D Can't wait to see what more NY brings on this time.

Labels:



« older | newer »