<body>
Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's funny how there are so many more updates for Milan and Paris than New York and London...This is my 4th update for Milan and we have 3 more days to go, including my beloved Dolce&Gabbana. :)

If you see Emporio Armani all by itself, it's hard to notice that it is not the main line from a designer. That's right. While we are still waiting on Giorgio Armani's main line, it is pretty safe to say that this collection wins. Mr Armani is also quite smart to make this lower-end line really functional ------> sales! There are lots of winter jacket, cocktail dresses, among other urban chic items. I loved the colors as well - mainly blue&black...my favorite! I had a really difficult time trying to pick out my favorite looks...thus, I went with five! Hehehe. The only thing that sets me back are the knee-length shorts..which never quite flatter me.







This is the last collection Raf Simons will design for Jil Sander...at least for now given previous situations. Rumors are circling around saying that he might be the replacement for Galliano at Dior, which might be a great thing. But no official words out yet. So, people don't get too excited! Anyway. This is collection is quite the traditional Jil Sander - minimalistic. Everything's subtle yet the fabrics are extremely rich. It's the epitome of simple designs that aren't boring at all. Very very beautiful. It all starts with an early-morning feel.






I am new to Antonio Marras, but I found his mixture of prints and fur very captivating.




When I was talking about me being picky about prints, what I was really thinking was, Peter Dundas makes the best prints of all. Emilio Pucci first caught my attention because of their prints. Even though this collection does not feature as many as usual, I still love Pucci to death because of their amazingly beautiful dresses in all seasons. Again, I had an extremely hard time to decide which dresses to feature on my blog. But here they are. The last long dresses are all similar to the finale white dress that I chose in terms of the slits. They are super gorgeous but I'm always more easily drawn to the cocktail dresses... (The suits and coats are amazing as well...but there's no space to show...)








Alright. I'll end the day with 4 shows because of how amazing they all were...I kinda wish I had put more looks on here for Gucci and other extraordinary collections this season...oh well. TOMORROW MORNING IS DOLCE&GABBANA!

*all runway photos from Style.com

Labels:



« older | newer »