<body>
Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I was gonna wait until tomorrow to post but...beautiful garments just flooded on the runway!

First of all, as I previously mentioned, the fairytale Marc Jacobs collection! I promise I will post a clearer video when I find one but this is the best I could do! I loved all the pieces and the giant fur hats. I really couldn't pick out my favorites in 3 looks...so I got you a video. :)



If I have to pick out my absolute favorite outfit in general, it must be this:


THAT JACKET!!! AHHH!!!!!

Anyway. Enough with my obsessions. This collection is full of pilgrim/fairy/whatever inspirations. Look at those shoes! I don't think I'd wear them but, Marc wore it when he comes out to greet everybody in his Marc by Marc Jacobs show!

Which brings us here. This collection is so youthful and and chic! Oh the glasses! I definitely expect to see a lot of this on candid fashion lover photos on either The Sartorialist or other ones.





Talking about colors, there is always Betsy Johnson! I'm never a big fan of hers because I consider them too "playful". But there are definitely some gorgeous colors on the show!


On to the softer and more neutral/b&w ones. Here I present you Rodarte. I really adore those old schools looks and tailoring. The muted colors are wonderful for fall/winter as well.





To be honest, I don't really like Vera Wang's runway looks comparing to her iconic wedding dresses. But I'm actually quite as one with her current collection. I really love the sheer, light and fluid qualities the garments possess.





I usually find Naeem Khan's stuff too "cultural" and the tailoring doesn't really stand out to me. But this collection is quite glamorous and phenomenal. I don't really know what's so different this time but I'm definitely more attracted to it. Maybe it's just the simple colors and sequins? I don't know.





You know I always pick an amazing one for the end of the post. And today, I wanna show you the amazing Oscar de la Renta! As usual, his collection is consisted of tweed suits, officewear (something better than that but if I had $$ I could see myself wearing those in an office! lol!), and amazing red carpet dresses. I really like these comparing to last fall's design that seemed a bit eccentric to me. But a lot of these designs are perfection for a little party or whatever. Yay for perfection outfits! :D






*all photos taken from Style.com

Labels:



« older | newer »