<body>
Wednesday, March 28, 2012

First of all...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 
DEAREST DAVE & MOTHER MONSTER!


You'd say that I've been having too many picture-posts recently. But pictures are fun and not tiring to "read" right? There can never be too many picture-posts! While I am lacking thought-provoking posts about life and current issues, it doesn't mean I'm not thinking! It's just that I've spent most of my brain cells that are distributed for that purpose on my school-related stuff. :P

I haven't uploaded my Instagram photos lately and I'm pretty sure they kinda describes my life!

The food...


As you can see...I actually get some quality food at school from time to time. (Oh! Ignore that fruity meal :P) I do miss real Chinese food from time to time. But at least I'm surviving with the limited resources!


The things...


These are quite random. Spotting Stephen being sold for 13 bucks at B&N was from Spring Break which I can't quite recall in life. More on that matter later. These randomness also says that I celebrated St. Patrick's, had a photo-shoot session with Pillow Pet, read lots of Mill, was going to whiten my teeth, and went to the mall (though...I'm not the devil because those are not my Prada sunglasses ;) photo credit to Steph!).


The places...


Lab - dorm - classes - home. Pretty much the only places I stayed long enough. Oh, that last one was when I was painting the walls in my mom's new alterations store. That's why my Spring Break was a blur...worked on her new store the entire week!


The outfits...


After I complained about not having any spring yesterday, I've been experiencing some spring weather here in Columbia. Lol. That last picture features the new shirt I just got from Zara! :D I'll probably post about it since I'm super happy about this purchase. Oh, that post will also include some nail art stuffs. ;) Here are a little preview for the next post...


Goodnight!

Labels: , ,



« older | newer »