<body>
Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I've got Vector Calc, Physiological Psych, and Chem tests on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday...but there ain't no motivation to study unless I post some amazingly pretty stuffs that I would like to have! ;)

The search for the perfect dress to wear to a wedding continues...Zara again offers an extremely cute dress with really nice lacey pink details.

Zara dress $89.90

Another dress from Zara reminds me of the FW 2012 Prada collection...but it's probably just the orange-dress-and-black-shoe color combo. And you know I'm not the biggest fan of orange...however, this is quite chic.

Zara Combined Tube Dress $59.90

Zara is definitely going for the clean & chic looks in their most recent new dresses (aren't they always?)...

Zara Guipure Combination Dress $129.00

Don't think this dress would look particularly good on me but I'm really digging the color and the hem.

 Zara Dress With Front Opening $59.90

As I am thinking about getting contacts this summer...(not only are glasses super inconvenient...they also leave yo face feeling nasty over the summer when it's super hot outside). I just hope that my parents agree to let me get them. So, I'm also looking at potential sunnies I may buy to add some cool factors to myself...mostly. The following are some expensive sunnies...but any similar ones I spot would be great. :)

My first sunnies will probably be a pair of aviators cuz most of those look good on me. But who would spend over 200 bucks on a plain ol' pair of aviators (minus the obvious Burberry arms)? I'll probably find some 20 dollar alternatives...

Burberry Check Armed Aviators in Pale Gold $230.00

However, I may not be able to find cheap alternatives for the following...the French Le Specs & Henry Holland did a collaboration of some hot new shades that I'm really digging. I'm in love with the circular ones (like..almost all of them). The colors would definitely look great with any simplistic outfits that I would pair them with...or color-blocking ones (seen here in Milan)! These are all $89...still a bit expensive but look...they cost like 1/3 of a pair of a pair of Prada baroque furnishing on your face. So, consider them as your friends. Oh, forgot to mention...they have fun names too.

If you would like some legit expensive high-end shades...come this way. They blew your mind, right? LOL Snakeskin sunnies exist?! Thankfully, there are actual not-your-average sunglasses in this world that are not too harsh on your wallet. ASOS offers an array of pretty awesome ones you can choose from, and most of them are under 30 bucks. Check out the cocktail ones and pineapple ones! LOL! I'll definitely remember to get them before I go to either Las Vegas or Florida. I've also tried those really cool square sunnies before...they do NOT look good on me since I already have a semi-square semi-oval face. But if you have a pointy small face...they would be fab.

Miniature satchels are also "in" for summer! However, I don't have time today...maybe next week!

Goodbye, world! Hello mindfucking schoolwork...

Labels:



« older | newer »