<body>
Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I know I have only done 1/3 of the studying that I'm supposed to do today...but it's Want Wednesday and there's nothing that can prevent me from doing a post! Today, there will be Zara clothes & accessories (as usual), accessories from other brands, and beauty items (nail polish AND others!).

This week, Zara offers more "tropical" items that I adore! My favorite one is this silk (yes! real silk!) shirt that is beyond gorgeous.

Zara Studded Silk Shirt $89.90

Next up are some Zara dresses that I adore. The first dress has an adorable hem and amazing drawstring details in the back. The second one is really vintage looking! I love it. It looks like some wedding dress in an indie movie.

Zara Dress with Drawstring at the Back $89.90 // Zara Embroidered Tulle Dress $169.00

On to accessories! I meant to post this a while ago, but I'm really in love with transparent stuff on outfits. In this case, there's the "vinyl" Zara bag. I saw similar transparency stuffs in a clutch (ahh forgot the brand!) and the Miss Sicily purse by Dolce&Gabbana. There's nothing chic-er than showing the world what you are carrying right?! :PPP I also love this leather clutch by Werelse x Mango Touch. Werelse is a new clothing brand created by three of the bloggers I follow - Chiara of The Blond Salad, Carolina of Fashion Squad, and Andy of Style Scrapbook. This collaboration came out two weeks ago & I like most of the pieces. However this cuff is my fav!
Zara Vinyl Messenger Bag $89.90 // Werelse x Mango Touch Buckle Leather Bracelet €19.99

More transparent stuff and Werelse...why didn't I regroup these? Too much effort...Anyway. Here are some shoes that I'm digging...
Zara Sandal with Methacrylate Heel $129.00 // Werelse x Mango Touch Silver Loafers €69.99

Beauty products! Summer IS here! If you are afraid of getting skin cancer (or freckes, or uneven skin tones, or sun burn...) from tanning (don't even mention tanning bed...those are the worst!), put these on and you are good to go!

Lorac TANtalizer Deep $32.00 5oz // St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse $40.00 8oz

Lastly but not least, nail polish!

OPI Holland Collection Thanks A Windmillion $8.50 // Essie Navigate Her $8.00

How gorgeous are these "girls"! I pretty much want to try all of them. Someone...swatch them please?

Deborah Lippmann Run The World (Girls) $45.00 for all 5


I have also been posting some other fashion finds that I'm drooling over on my Pinterest fashion board. Go check it out! :P

*all pictures are from their product page on the respective sites that I linked to
*nail polish swatches from ommorphia beauty bar

Labels: ,



« older | newer »