<body>
Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Got a few new things recently...and none of them is nail polish! :P I'm proud of myself...


Got myself a brush...finally. I've been searching for a perfect foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB cream and it has been unsuccessful so far. I really want a medium coverage one that gives a flawless finish...but at the end of the day, I think I should invest more of my $$ in skincare products instead...Anyway. This is Real Technique's Expert Face Brush. I wanted to get the buffing brush that Tanya (pixi2woo on YouTube, my favorite makeup tutorial person there!) always uses to apply her foundation, but it only comes in variety packs + I don't need the rest...


 As you can see, I also got myself two Revlon lip glosses in Bronze Shimmer and Sunbaked. They are pretty nice summer shades. The latter is from the new Escapism Collection for this summer. I also got the bronzer in this collection, except I didn't think it worked out on me so I returned it...


So I also got new sandals for the summer. I was going to get them in black, but those actually doesn't look as good as these in orange. It will be hard to match them with any clothes that I own...but who cares? I rarely match anyway...


Labels:



« older | newer »