<body>
Monday, July 30, 2012

I don't listen to a lot of soul. But I do have a few soul artists that I really love. (I'm looking at you, John Legend!!) While there seems to be a lot more Britons that fall into this category in my iTunes (as I remember), I can't help but post a few not TOO famous ones (in the US) on here. (Alright, now Adele being mentioned on this blog is out of the question hahaha.) I started listening to Joss Stone since 2 albums of hers ago. At the age of 25, she has had 6 studio albums already. Say what? When you first see this girl, there's no way you can tell she's a soul singer. But she's got a huge voice.

For some reason, I always go back to her cover songs (The Soul Sessions ones). I guess her song writing is not on the same page with those of the older songs she covers. Here's a few from her new album, The Soul Sessions, Vol. 2.






Labels:



« older | newer »