<body>
Monday, September 24, 2012

Milan Fashion Week aka fabulous-no-matter-what-they-do season just started. This is a huge turning point in these four major fashion weeks in that Milan and Paris have such big differences from those in NY and London.

This seems to be another great opportunity to introduce a song...Mambo Italiano by Rosemary Clooney. I can't have the original track on here but here's a cool remix. :) (Oh yes she is related to George Clooney...in case if you are wondering.)



Gucci's FW 12-13 collection is my absolute favorite from Frida Giannini. It was dark, mysterious, sexy, and goth. It's hard even to imagine anyone being able to top that. (Let's just put Tom Ford aside to talk about this....) Even though I do like this collection too, it definitely wasn't as exciting as the last collection. But there are still, of course, a bunch of classic & improved Gucci silhouettes that you will love.


Let's also take a look at these gorgeous details shots at Gucci. *swoon*

Gucci

Alberta Ferretti is always such beautiful light feminine gorgeousness. This runway show also features beautiful natural makeup that just breathes!!

Alberta Ferretti

Francesco Scognamiglio

No. 21

Emporio Armani

Piazza Sempione (1,2) // Ports 1961

This MaxMara collection is extremely down-to-earth yet filled with edge. My favorite is definitely the gray cheetah-print coat.

MaxMara

I still remember the time when I didn't appreciate Prada's beauty. All I knew was that Prada was hella expensive and strange. Since actually learning about fashion on my spare time, Prada has become one of those shows that I really look forward to seeing. Last season I actually woke up at 8 in the morning and streamed the show online - one of my favorite shows ever. I was filled with gorgeous flower-shaped gems sewn on all the possible pieces in the collection. And this flower-motif reappeared again in this collection with an Asian-twist. All the pieces are beautifully constructed and are must-own luxuries for rich people. They are truly high fashion.

Prada

We'll end the day with some most unique and soon-to-be iconic Prada accessories *heart*

Labels: ,



« older | newer »