<body>
Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's this time of the year again! :D I have changed up my blogging techniques a bit since spring and here's what I'm gonna do this time:
  • I'll make the posts shorter each day - while I'll still go through all the shows and save the looks I like, I'll actually crop the pictures so a couple of photos will show up together;
  • I won't comment anything unless it's something that's absolutely necessary (hint hint: when I'm totally obsessed);
  • I'll pin all the looks that I love to my Pinterest when I come across them on Style.com, and I've created the board for New York Fashion Week specifically. The other three will come along as we get there.
  • At the end of the day, I'll very likely to summarize some trends that are spotted
So, let's get started?

The title of this post refers to the fact that some collections were shown in August. But I'm including them here just in case.

BCBG Max Azria

Creatures of the Wind

Thakoon Addition

 10 Crosby Derek Lam // Gary Graham // Gryphon

Honor

Rachel Comey // Richard Chai Love // Veronica Beard

 Tadashi Shoji (1,2) // Kimberly Ovitz (3)

Robert Rodriguez (1,2,3) // Juan Carlos Obando (4)



*Sorry JCO if you feel left out...but I really couldn't fit you in any categories :(


Trends of the day:
  • Lighter (obvs), more basic palette returns --> corresponds to a lot of feminine looks (so far)
  • Can't find a better way to put it...the sporty/"racerback"-tank neckline
  • Cuffed pants
  • Jumpsuits
  • Oxfords
  • LARGE jewelries

And of course, we end the day with the iconic Coco Rocha posing for Z Spoke by Zac Posen! Goodnight!

Labels:



« older | newer »