<body>
Friday, October 5, 2012

I was listening to Adele's Skyfall (theme of the upcoming James Bond movie), and it suddenly reminded me how much I loved Nancy Sinatra's Janes Bond movie theme song...So here's my favorite song of hers...(Don't worry I will eventually find a good SoundCloud version of Skyfall!!!)




Start the day with a bam! I've always loved Balenciaga's edge in design. These are great! I especially love the ruffles and that last waistcoat-over-the-dress outfit.

Balenciaga

Carven

Nina Ricci

Rick Owens

HIGHLIGHTS of the day begins with Balmain. POWER SHOULDERS and really great refined check-designs. I really love the B&W and simple theme of colors. It works out great with the more complicated yet elegant prints.

Balmain

Steph also loves Lanvin. I still remember that time in high school when H&M x Lanvin came out and we were all excited. Lanvin is a perfect example of staying classy while having great memorable pieces. Y'all remember Daria Werbowy in that glam red dress of Lanvin Spring 2011? If not..let me remind you...


That was such a gorgeous collection. You can see I also put up my very fav Karlie in that dress on the runway. I think Emma Stone also wore a similar dress sometime (she always chooses Lanvin!) This time, there's a more edgy taste:

Lanvin

Labels: ,



« older | newer »