<body>
Wednesday, September 4, 2013


Styling the ambiguous

For me, the black maxi seems to be perfect to wear on campus in warm or cool weather. (Remind me why don't I own one already?) I chose this HELMUT one with a slit -- not because it's sexy (it is, btw), but because it's practical since you can actually walk in big steps unlike many other straight maxis.

#1 -- top Maison Martin Margiela x H&M, shoes Zara, sunglasses Linda Farrow for The Row, bag 3.1 Phillip Lim

#2 -- sweatshirt J.W. Anderson, shoes Tod's, scarf Silviya Neri, cardholder Proenza Schouler, lipstick Armani Beauty

Obviously, no one has to get 500 dollar sunglasses or no-longer-available tops. The take-away message is that simple (almost) b&w outfit just works if you pay attention to details. Like, I'm totally digging this under-$50 silk blouse from Uniqlo.

I will be doing a post on actual art (Matisse, Rothko, etc) soon since I'm taking a class on those. Saw some really cool works recently! Now, back to histology...

Labels: ,



« older | newer »