<body>
Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NARS concealer, Shiseido moisturizer, Kiehl's eye cream, Deborah Lippmann Rolling in the Deep, Givenchy 202 Rose Dressing, Philosophy face cleanser, Diptyque Figuier, Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia, MUFE brow gel, UD palette

Sephora VIB 20% off sale is near (Thursday Nov. 7 to Tuesday Nov. 11 to be precise.) So I've been thinking about what to get. This is a good list for one-of-each...right? (Kiehl's and Diptyque not sold at Sephora.) *must narrow down* Things that are absolutely necessary - that concealer (my under-eye circles are larger than my eyes), moisturizer (mine is too old probably full of bacteria), and that face wash (current smaller version running out shortly). Though I'm pretty sure I'll come up with excuses to buy more stuff.

Route to world domination continues with learning about local barnacle distribution/zonation on the Atlantic coast of New England and with the ongoing memorization of 70 paintings and their associated facts.

*11/10 update: I bought the concealer, face wash, eyeshadow palette, and got a moisturizer for free! Weee!

Labels: ,



« older | newer »