Monday, November 11, 2013
- Daria Werbowy by Nico for Madame Figaro - (right) If you follow fashion, you probably have seen this. But this is SO stunning. It's not the most ground breaking photography, but it captures her beautiful features literally perfectly. This girl is on fire!
- Kate Moss's first ever shoot - PRESH!
- Vanessa Jackman travels to Tuscany - I love her travel diaries along with her street style captures. They're incredibly clean and simply bring a breathy feel in every picture! This would be a great way to start the week if you're feeling down.
- Again, this is something you may have seen...Late Night's Lip sync battle with Stephen Merchant, Joseph Gordon Levitt, and Jimmy Fallon. Funniest thing! I love Jimmy.
- Surrealist Dinner Party - the REAL Halloween costumes
- Le Printemps (Paris, duh) all decked out in Prada vibes brought to you by Sabrina - HOLIDAY WONDERLAND
- 18 clips from Kill Bill! - I've had this for forever but always forget to share. This is great when you're bored or if you're like me who loves to review them over and over.
- Beautiful ZARA checked scarf I'm loving - all Zara scarves are GIGANTIC so this will make sure you're warm. The green one is totally boyfriend-material ha
Labels: featured artworks