<body>
Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hey Cyrus,


Congrats?


December 13th was the date of my third marriage. A new bright start point of my life, of course. I believe my worthy love - yes, I am addressing this to you, Cyrus - will take care of me and as I said, I take thee to be my husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore. =]


On this cold and warm winter afternoon, I am sitting beside the window and writing this love letter to you. After my divorce with the other guy, my heart felt lost, absent, and bitter. Because I am addicted to other people. I am addicted to have someone taking care of me more than I do to myself. I am addicted, perhaps, to the love drug. My heart flied far away beyond the world. I seeked persistantly, and now I finally found you. I believe I will live a happy life with you forever and ever. And I hope my little touch in your colorful life will make you happy. =]


Now, for myself, I've grown up a lot. I've learnt what I need. I've tried many ways to satisfy myself. The stars will shine in the silver river across the sky. And my existance will exist in someone's heart in every second of his life. I am just the little part of the great world. but my little dream will grow so big to change the world.

I am the one, the happily ever after one, who pick up the fallen leaves, and restore it for the spring.



love,
Eileen



*clapping*...success!

Labels:



« older | newer »