<body>
Friday, December 26, 2008

several reasons for loving this week:
(not in order)

  • christmas
  • victoria came over
  • bro is home
  • got gifts
  • went shopping
  • having a great time calling my husband on the phone (I LOVE YOU CYRUS :) )
  • being crazy with david
  • waiting for g-fan to finish watching death note
  • being happy with the danny and maria
  • not worrying too much
  • read a lot more on my scary chinese novel
  • got a lot more new music on my ipod
  • got a berkeley hoodie from bro
  • ate more yummy food
  • get up late every morning
  • played tennis
  • talking all day on aim
  • watched ALL THE INDIANA JONES IN ONE NIGHT
  • and much more

because....this week is so much fun! Hope everyone had a great time! :)

I LOVE YOU ALL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! EILEEN IS A VERY NICE PERSON AND I HOPE EVERYONE LOVES ME HAHA :P

ooooooooooo btw, hope you guys will love Nocturne(Ye Qu). it's on the top of the blog posts. and go to check out my playlist! (somewhere on the right) and you can click "pop-out" to listen to all the music cuz i have like 30 or something music on there. :) (thank you daniel for supporting! :D)

Labels: ,



« older | newer »