<body>
Friday, December 11, 2009

It looks like I haven't blogged in a while. And here's why
  • History reading guides...well...ya know...I'm kinda foreign...and what's the point for a foreigner to know American history? JK.
  • Biology! Reading biology takes a while, too. PLUS my never-function-when-doing-bio brain asks me to read for several times to digest it.
  • Forensics tournaments! yay I'm actually good at something! =]
  • YIG! =] I spoke up for many times at this year's conference. :) I'm glad that every year's YIG experience for me is increasing. And I have an amazing roommate + only us two are sharing one room. :D
  • PLUS all the makeup work madness!


Well, I'm gonna stop complaining. Sometimes life does get a little bit rough, but there's always a good side of it, right? :) While making the slide show for our Hamlet play in English, I just realized how amazing Harry Potter soundtrack is!! Here are some that I want to share:
  1. Dumbledore's Farewell - HP & HBP
  2. Opening - HP & HBP
  3. Fireworks - HP & the Order of the Phoenix
  4. Double Trouble - HP & the Prisoner of Azkaban
  5. Hogwarts Hymn - HP & the Goblet of Fire
  6. Mischief Managed - HP & the Prisoner of Azkaban
And a lot more! =] <3 I used some of these in our slide show.



I got some new music for this blog. =] I had all good things come to an end by Nelly Furtado but now I added three other songs + changed the music player to an ipod touch. Haha. Hope yall like it. Although I spent more time on playing Mafia Wars + all these good tools of procrastination on facebook, I still found some new music recently. Lady Gaga is definitely one of my favorite right now. Her songs are always popular and one thing I really like them is that she could make them sound very 'popular'. Bad Romance is amazing. Teehee. I listened to Adam Lambert's new album and I only got the cover song in the end. It's called For Your Entertainment. It's pretty good.



I went to watch New Moon the weekend it came out! =] It was amazing. I thought it was a lot better than Twilight...a lot LESS awkward. The first one is just entirely a joke b/c almost ALL the conversations are terrible and in the end the Vitoria scene was very creepy. This time although Edward was ever-so-shiny, some conversations are improved I guess, and there are some actions going on! =D Talking about New Moon, it reminds me of Gossip Girl. OMG CHACE CRAWFORD! lol. I'm really surprised that most of my friends in China actually watch Gossip Girl. I knew this friend and he always talked to me about American TV shows and I was already kinda impressed. But now since I am using this Chinese facebook, I'm really amazed to see that a lot of updates are on gossip girl and the way those actresses dress up.



Whoops, I think that my mom wants me to do some homework + it's time to video chat w/ my cousin in Korea!



I miss you Gary. You should be proud. =]



Hey, for anyone reading the post because the title was attractive, I'm Team Jacob. :P

Labels: , ,



« older | newer »