<body>
Friday, March 5, 2010

Today was a great day!!!

Congrats to my dear Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D U R DA BEST!!

We went to states this afternoon/evening at Hillcrest. I thought I did decent in all three rounds. Although everyone else was getting so much better than before, but I always see their problems. (lol I will be a super awesome amazing judge when I graduate hahaha. :P) I am so pumped for tomorrow. I am gonna finish my two other prelim rounds, then semis, and I will go to finals. =]

Some funny moments today XD

Me: This school is so ghetto.
Me: Why is Nia talking to those ***(a school) kids? They are not my friends. Why is she talking to our enemies?
Me: I'm getting ghetto-er for being with more ghetto ppl. (Jordan dancing)


lol. Alright. I guess I have to sleep early tonight.

Labels: ,



« older | newer »