<body>
Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's the time of the year when I'm obsessed over American Idol again! =P I mean, no one I know well actually still watch the show. But I just like singing contest in general. :)

I love love LOVE this year's top 4 again! I still remember last year's top 4 was Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, Danny Gockey, and Allison Iraheta. And I loved all of them too! So, this year's are:

Lee DeWyze
Crystal Bowersox
Casey James
Michael Lynche

and that's how I would rank them. I think Lee has the sexiest voice and he has been performing better and better. He did well in all kinds of songs. He is just awesome! Crystal has definitely been the strongest competitors. She has never been in bottom 3 and her voice is just amazing. But I don't like her as much and I think she can sing all kinds of songs but comparing to Lee her versions are not as impressive. I like Casey a lot, too. His voice is sexy but his range is the weakest comparing to other 3 competitors. He is cute too. :P Last but not least, big Mike is great! But I don't like him as much because his songs are not really standing out.

Alright, another before-the-AP posting. :) I have AP English Lit tomorrow. Wish me luck! (Although I know I'm gonna fail anyway...)



Oh, btw, OH MY LADY GAGA WAS ON IDOL TONITE! SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL + AMAZING. alejandro, alejandro, ale-ale-jandro, ale-ale-jandro~ <3

Labels: ,



« older | newer »