<body>
Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today's song:

Get Back in My Life - Maroon 5

Maroon 5's Hands All Over is like one of my favorite albums of all time. It has way too many good/catchy songs in it (Last Chance, Stutter, etc). Well, Maroon 5 is like one of my favorite bands of all time anyway. <3 Adam Levine <3 That's also why I'm kinda excited about The Voice - Adam is one of the judges!!! Xtina is also one of the judges and her voice is amazing (lol at her recent problems though). And the concept of the show is kinda interesting. :) Itunes has free trailor downloads for it too.

Talking about singing competitions...I saw Idol today and I still say Jacob is going home. Lol today my mother actually liked James' performance. (Well probably because he wasn't so rock-ish today...) James is going strong as always. Casey was fun as always. Scotty was supa romantic. Lauren was great - could be better though! I always feel that she's not performing her best. Haley is getting better and better! I don't dislike her voice that much any more. Yay! I really like this year's people.

Today we had senior lab day in Biology. Even though most of the time we were confused at the beginning of each lab, we still managed to do everything well. :) I think most of our data are awesome. So it's all good. Ah AP/IBs are coming and I just feel that I need to do well in like either AP or IB for all exams because I just need college credits...which isn't much of a motivation. Heh. I'll try to do my best.

So Prom. We are going to eat at an amazing Thai place! :D Yay! That just sounds super exciting. And we're going to Chris's after prom which is gonna be very fun (because Apples-to-Apples is like the best new game + I haven't played it in a while!!) I already sent my date to work on the corsages and the b-thing. So now the only thing I need to do is about my hair...Umm...

Labels: ,



« older | newer »