<body>
Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! My gift to my mom: putting on red toe-nail polish. <3 She rarely does it herself. I remember the last time she had red toes, I was the one who painted them...

My mom went shopping on Sunday (without telling me before she went!) She got lots of stuff and also got some belts for me. Here's my fav:

LEOPARD PRINT BELT from Ralph Lauren <3



I always loved leopard print stuffs. And I always needed some belts. <3 <3 <3


Ah this week we have The Vampire Diaries season finale. SO INTENSE. DAMON DON'T DIE! Even though I don't think he'll die because he's such an important character, I think whether he dies will be the cliffhanger (knowing that there is gonna be a cliffhanger quote Nina Dobrev.) Even though he's impulsive and stuff, but he's so sweet. <3 I watched the preview for this week's episode. Sheriff Forbes is gonna be holding a (wood) gun and something else intense is gonna happen. Ahh DAMN IT MATT! You stupid little kid made the most trouble! Ehh. TROLLLLL

Lastly but not least,

Today's song:

Your Song - Elton John

Elton John sang the original version. Such a legendary song!!! Another really good version is Your Song - Ellie Goulding.

Labels: , , ,



« older | newer »