<body>
Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So about PoC4. I thought it was great - from a gigantic Pirate fan here.

I mean, Johnny Depps looks hot as Captain (must not forget!) Jack Sparrow as always. His acting is superb as always. Geoffrey Bush as Barbossa was good as always as well. (Lol @ the 'as's here :P) *Barbossa's enthusiasm = <3 * Gibbs was pretty good too. This time, the additional characters shined as well. I liked the chemistry between the "religious person" and the Mermaid Syrena was so much <3 <3 <3. Cuz they both look goooooood and it was just like awww. Angelica (Penelope Cruz) and Blackbeard (Ian McShane) was good too. I liked the acting from post people (except that really fake part when Jack meets the king and stuff.) But I loved the funny moments as always! Just because Jack and Barbossa are such a good couple hahahaha. :P But I guess the reason the critics don't like it that much is that the movie doesn't have too much suspense. I thought it was lolzy enough to be a good comedy while being exciting because it's an expedition.

Anyway. Lemme share some of my fav Jack Sparrow moments (from all the installments)! (Too bad the GIF pix won't work...I guess you guys can enjoy the still ones as well.)


Entering w/ swag


Spirit fingers!


LOL.


LOL Tortuga







I also watched Rear Window today! Always wanted to watched it + finally got the chance to! It's fantastic. In contrast, it's a lot of suspense yet you can sense things coming. The acting from James Stewart and Grace Kelly was awesome. PLUS GRACE'S OUTFITS = TOO PRETTY. The best thing about the movie is the way of the story-telling. It's really unique and great. Loved it. I recommend!


I also watched Rio recently...It's pretty cute. The storyling is predictable but still. All children's stuff are predictable anyway. But I loved Pedro and Nico! BEST BIRDS EVERR.



Ah now I get to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 with my parents. :)) It's gonna be super cute. Plus, Green Lantern, Transformers 3, Harry Potter, and Cowboys&Aliens are on their way. <3

Labels:



« older | newer »