<body>
Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Today's song:

Helplessness Blues - Fleet Foxes

I had a hard time pick out a song today because I didn't have a song stuck in my head / get any new music. But it's time to appreciate Fleet Foxes! Both of their albums (Fleet Foxes and Helplessness Blues) are really great. I lol-ed when I was looking at their wiki page because even though they are an Seattle-based band, their music albums get better chart positions in the UK than US simply because British people appreciates better music than us. Especially folk stuffs! Ahh!

Ah I forgot to talk about Chanel Resort Fall 2011 yesterday! Karl did it again! The show opener - the light yellow suit (reminds me of the Queen's lemon outfit at the Royal Wedding!) worn by Abbey Lee Kershaw was just stunning! I wish I had the money to buy it. You can see the full collection here.

Labels:



« older | newer »