<body>
Sunday, February 19, 2012

Alright. After a brief break...we're on again! previously I've never quite paid attention to London in fashion month except a few brands that I know such as Burberry, McQueen, Acne, etc. But as I actually look into it, there are some jewels as well. :)

I'll start off with Acne even though the first two posts probably won't have all the brands in the order of the shows since the first show started on the 18th. Anyway. Acne is always really wearable and relaxing with great color combinations. I always think Acne is quite, me. And I'm loving how the pastel trend is extending to the fall/winter shows from the spring/summer shows, only adding a bit of groomy colors like dark grey and black. I'd never pull off those belts but I love them!




Next in line is this "new" brand called Jean Pierre Braganza. I've never heard of it before. But his collection for this season is SO amazing! I'm actually quite speechless after I saw it. Style.com said he just had the biggest improvement from his previous collections. And I'd believe them. This collection focuses on the purple and black colors with some really passionate fire colors and some patterns here and there. Stunning!




Jonathan Saunders' show is full of texture. The colors are quite unique among the shows this season due to the different textures they appear on. There are also quite a lot of v-necks and those belt/whatever they are thingies as you can see in the first picture.





Mulberry is another brand that I've been following for seasons. It's also one of those really British ones in my sense. There's lots of big furs and leathers and occasional patterns. I really adore them as always! And this is another one that actually have like kind of a traditional palette of fall/winter colors. Hehe.




Lastly but not least, Topshop Unique! I don't know what's its difference with Topshop since I've never shopped there..but I had quite a hard time trying to pick out three of my favorite looks! You know you love a collection when that happens. Topshop is, as always, really chill. It gives a different sense of relaxation from Acne though. Topshop is like, randomly pick out a classic piece of winterwear. But Acne is like, kind of more hipster. Anyway. Loving that burgundy! ;)




*all photos from Style.com

Labels:



« older | newer »