<body>
Thursday, May 3, 2012

I couldn't post yesterday cuz I was too exhausted from moving out and exams. :( So here it is.

I want to use this opportunity to introduce Dannijo, a jewelry brand created by two women. Pretty much their entire store is straight up in my alley (except the price).


Marguerite $870 // Medine $495




Adrian $295 // Frances $645




Jelani $238 // Lucy $224 // Bracco $170





Cato $118 // Dai $119

A few "want" posts ago, I already introduced MR Dannijo, a collaboration between Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller and Dannijo. That's how I discovered this band! Here are two more pieces from the second collection of MR Dannijo that I love.




Eyeris $168 // Umbilical $98


You see, I really love beautiful crystals and rhinestones. So I'm thinking about DIY my plain white Club Monaco zip clutch into a more formal, bejeweled clutch. I'm already eye-ing some beautiful gems on Etsy! Seriously, Etsy is the best place to find pretty artsy things. I'm also going to put my mom+aunt's crochet business on Etsy. Stay tuned!

And that's all for the week. :) I'll show more of my Zara craze next week. LOL!

Labels:



« older | newer »