<body>
Saturday, September 8, 2012

Random post in between fashion posts here. I've been looking out for shoes recently and found some lovelies on shoemint. But then what happened was...I started checking out designer shoes...

Clockwise from top left to middle: Shoemint, Christian Louboutin, Tibi, Alexander Wang, Christian Louboutin, Givenchy, Dr Martens, Isabel Marant

So, the story behind these is...

It all started when Shoemint posted a picture on their Facebook page with the caption that's roughly like this: "the amazing Rachel & Nicole are going to answer some questions tomorrow so post your questions!" Seeing there are only a couple of people who have answered, I decided to post my own question, which is something along of the lines of a rhetoric. And this morning/afternoon right when I woke up, I realized that they are doing a live video thing. And of course I went to see if my question gets answered. AND IT DID. But of course, they went around the core of my q...Rachel was also showing how she is so in love with her Nancy booties from Shoemint that she was wearing. I went along with my fandom and looked up that boots on shoemint, since I'm already a member of. And OMG IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. It's everything that I'm looking for simplicity, versatile and edgy (except comfort, which obviously no one cares about.) It reminds me that I'm totally in love with all these similar boots/booties that I'm seeing over a couple of blogs and street-style photos. The other day, I was eye-ing a pair of Dr Martens Joni on sale and it really imitates some expensive ones, like the Tibi ones (except the Tibi white ones are like...100x better + makes your feet look slim!). Yet the tiny leg-opening always concerns me about the comfort of the shoe, so I was also thinking about the popular Alexander Wang Chelsea boots. Talking about boots, every fashion person on earth is lusting after the Givenchy fold-over tall boots that were spotted on their ads when they first came out a while ago. They are totally sold out. A lot of celebrities are wearing them BUT most of them are really wearing them the wrong way and looks fugly. Oh! And a blogger that I follow was recommending a follower a couple of days ago about which Loubs she should buy. Of course the classy patent pointy Pigalle 100! But unfortunately, they don't have a gray pair that I love. So I decided that I like the matte gray uneven-toed Corneille 100.


Oh, and I'm most definitely jealous of Leandra Medine's (fabulous) and Rumi Neely's (simplicity) shoe collections.

Labels:



« older | newer »