<body>
Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's one of those days with looks that are worth all my hype. As much as I *LOVED* Jason Wu's stuff from yday and I think his stuff are fantastic all the time, they are not particularly my style. But today' there are finally a couple of collections that are straight up my alley. They are some really mature brands with original and staple-like styles. Stay tuned. (Because there are so many styles I wanted to show today, I omitted some other great ones on here. See all the looks I liked, please to go my Pinterest board NYFW SS13)

OK. I'm totally obsessed with this Prabal Gurung collection. Prabal really lived up to my expectation as he's always one of my very fav from NY. I really love the cool mix of feminine and androgynous. And his lavish prints get me every time...

Prabal Gurung

And I'm really in love with the Alexander Wang collection as well. But in a difference way. Quirky. B+W+Silver. Sexy. And I'm currently ey-ing a pair of boots from Shoemint (see post below) that's B+W & totally go with this collection.

Alexander Wang

Monique Lhuillier

Boy by Band of Outsiders (1,2) // Calla (3) // Imitation of Christ (4)

 Altuzarra // Mara Hoffman // Hervé Léger by Max Azria // Alexandre Herchcovitch


Edun (1) // MM6 Maison Martin Margiela (2,3)

Jill Stuart (1) // Tibi (2,3) // Christian Siriano (4)

YPL (1,2) // Ruffian (3)

Today, I've chosen a great moment to end the day: the ever so happy Monsieur Wang + his glow-in-the-dark aka Tron finale!!!! How amazing is that?!

Labels:



« older | newer »