<body>
Monday, October 15, 2012

It's almost certain that Chanel is gonna get its own post...every season. I'm not a Chanel girl (but Pri is!! Hehehe), but it's impossible to find Karl Lagerfeld doing at a bad job. One of my favorite parts of the show is definitely checking out how he decided to stage it at the Grand Palais. It's definitely the perfect place for a big + classic number like Chanel. So I made a collage of how it was in the past few seasons:


The wind turbine + solar panel one on the upper right corner is for this season. Even though this does make it harder for photographers since models walk irregular paths...

Of course guests are dressed amazingly at Chanel...Clockwise from top left: Laetitia Casta, Laura Neiva, Caroline de Maigret, Poppy Delevingne // Lou Dillon, Laura Hayden, Giovanna Battaglia, Anna dello Russo:


Another thing I'm really loving about Chanel is how Karl has been using my favorite color - blue a lot! My favorite blue pieces are definitely those on the second row with toned down feel. Besides that, Chanel's tweed-everything is always oh so lovely. OK I'm gonna shut up now...enjoy!



Of course I have some gorge detail shots from Chanel!!! That pic on the left is ALL OVER THE INTERNET. Everyone's all ahh-ing at the show when she walked out too! Amazing fashion moment. There's also a black silhouette of Coco Chanel (I think?) with pearls on the upper left corner of her shades. But I couldn't find a good pic for that. AHHH almost forgot to mention the big vinyl rimmed hats on the runway! A lot of models were carrying it, they are in the pictures above.


More exciting shows are gonna be up soon as we are near the end of all the shows!

Labels:



« older | newer »