<body>
Wednesday, October 17, 2012

THIS IS AN AMAZING POST. SO I HAVE AMAZING MUSIC FROM MY FAVORITE BAND TO ACCOMPANY IT. K. (I don't know why this person calls himself gaga but it's ok.)



Seriously. Nothing beats the last two days of Paris Fashion Week, right?

Jean-Charles de Castelbajac

Moncler Gamme Rouge

Paco Rabanne

Paul & Joe

I'M SO GLAD ELIE SAAB FINALLY CHANGED! I first got hooked because they look a little like Valentino but not really. And then there are these couple of seasons where it pretty much stays the same. Both the RTW collection and Couture. It's getting a little boring. But this season...it's different! :D Not that drastically...but still. I like to see good usage of colors and patterns. My favorite is that very last dress. BLUEE.

Elie Saab

On the other hand, I feel like the designers at Valentino has been doing the same things for a couple of seasons. Feminine, mute black+white+nude colors with laser-cut designs. Where is the good ol' glamorous Valentino?! That's why my favorite piece is that deep magenta jumpsuit.

Valentino

Of course, a big shot like Valentino has AMAZING accessories, especially since the creative directors right now are old heads of accessories. Valentino is using some vinyl stuff too! :D



I reserved Miu Miu for the last spot. Miuccia Prada is a MASTER of sophistication, ESPECIALLY at picking out colors. There may not be a huge variety of things in this collection, but the colors are WONDERFUL.

Miu Miu

The accessories are so freaking sophisticated too!!!


The next and last post will feature Louis Vuitton, of course!

Labels: ,



« older | newer »