<body>
Thursday, October 18, 2012

LAST SPRING/SUMMER 2013 POST!!! I felt bad for not posting the full show of Marc Jacobs back in September. The MJ show was truly mind-blowing. And of course the Louis Vuitton show just happened to be so similar! :P Multitasking Marc!!! XD

Let's first check out some best-dressed guests at the show...clockwise from top left: Alexandra Golovanoff, Shala Monroque, Delphine Arnault, Miraslava Duma.


The show, like I said, is mostly filled with classic LV damier (even the floor is like that! :D). There are also three lengths of bottoms: mini, midi, and maxi. All the shoes are short-heeled + pointy-toed. Everything's uberly chic. Need I say more?


Some major moments backstage...



Louis Vuitton and Chanel are having major stage-setup battles. These four escalators aren't anything less impressive than the Chanel solar panels and wind turbines. They made the finale look oh so impressive!






This whole season of shows have been truly amazing. I honestly cannot say which collection (overall) was my favorite. If I have to narrow down, it would be among Peter Pilotto (big thumbs up!!!), Prada (could I count Miu Miu along w this?), Dolce & Gabbana (forever on my list...), Dries Van Noten (impressive plaid!), Balmain (Michael Jackson swag), Viktor & Rolf (metallic heaven), Haider Ackermann (suit up!), and Louis Vuitton (& Marc Jacobs). But then again, there are numerous wow-worthy pieces that are from other collections. Ciao!

Labels:



« older | newer »