<body>
Saturday, June 29, 2013

So this is what happened earlier this week: in my Prabal Gurung for TarGEt skirt and coincidental Harry Potter-themed necklaces (owl + Harry's scar), I agreed to take this picture after the occasion, with black hairband on arm. More appropriate accessory: a gun? (More stylish & as expensive alternative: {this} revolver clutch.) Though, I have to give props to my heels for making me look more put together than most people. We ended up eating burgers downtown. Meant to do a full photo diary, but obviously forgot to take pictures.

I am currently studying for the DAT. I had some plans but haven't gotten around to do posts on GoT + {Yeezus}. It's also the end of the month which means new mix. AND I've been keeping up somewhat with the fashion world (though, still need to finish the Fall/Winter 2013 shows and the recently out {Resort} shows), so more mood boards coming your way when I feel inspired enough. Sigh, so many posts, so little time. I don't know how {Margaret} manages it being a law student, super fashionista, creative director, travel enthusiast, and she takes her own photos on self-timer! So much respect for that. Lastly, I recently won her 20th birthday giveaway. So I've been totally eye-ing some {Givenchy} goodies.




Don't forget that Google Reader is going away first thing next month. Follow me and all the other lovely blogs on {bloglovin'}. There's a great app for that too!

photocred: dad

Labels: ,



« older | newer »