<body>
Sunday, August 25, 2013


According to Blogspot, this post was originally saved (even though empty at the time) on March 22, 2013...it's been 5 months!!! My taste probably has changed (damn you, fast fashion!). But obviously it doesn't hurt to revisit these beautiful clothes that I pinned in these past 5 months...

"Stop looking at clothes you can't buy" said friend one day before a class (more on that later) when I was sitting on the bench merely browsing Pinterest. Though purchasing is never my intention when I look at high fashion (duh). It's all about finding inspirations, not just for those 30 minutes (more or less...don't we all?) spent in front of my wardrobe every morning (or the evening before). Fascinating fashion is a force that pushes me through motivation-plunges, fashion-wise or in terms of life in general. Thus I put my main focus on excellent street styles and ingenious editorials (I browse through a dozen a day, a lot of them uninspiring...). That's why I created the "mood board" tag, which helps me to sort out my current obsessions.

And that's all about myself for today. You can mouse-over to see which designer it is, and right click to see larger image. You can also tell that I am very fond of dusty nude pinks, menswear overcoats, lazy sweaters, and skirts (surprise) for this fall.



I think we can all agree that Tom Ford is the man. (Jay Z named a song after him so...)

Previous posts on Pre-Fall, New York Fashion Week Fall 2013, and Couture are all worth checking out if you're seeking fall outfit inspos.

*all runway photos from Style.com

Labels:



« older | newer »