<body>
Monday, November 24, 2008

Nineth out of 22 competitors. Nice work, Eileen.

I don't know how many people I've convicted to stay committed to their decisions. But at least I am committed to myself. I got 9th in my second tourney. I am happy about myself.

Wanna see my ballot? It's better than last time's. I got 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, and 3rd. And I know who beated me in my rounds. I think I did better. But still, I didn't slow down my speech enough. And I did not edit some more because I didn't have time. But I am still happy cuz I can always find a way to be happy. :)

My ballot. Some said I am still a little bit mechanic at the beginning but I get better as my OO goes on. Some said I still need to work on my pitch, voice, etc. That's an experience thing, I think. When I am used to tourneys, I'll be able to control and remember to do the right gesture at the right time. But I think I did much better this time.

Nia has been so close. We should've won 1st Sweepstakes. But what's been done is done. *lol @ Macbeth quote.*

And I don't know if I'll go to Myers Park though. I'm not on the list. But Gary said I should go if I can. It's the weekend before midterms. I'll consider about it. :)

That's it for today. I'm happy eventually. I am always positive. :) I guess that's a good thing, right?

*Off to study for Macbeth test tomorrow*

BTW, I went to see Twilight this afternoon with Victoria. The movie was fun.

Labels:



« older | newer »