<body>
Thursday, January 22, 2009

I feel bad distracting people while they are trying to prepare for emory.


I was on AIM and I know I've been talking for 3 days. I always have a lot to say when I am kind of mad or angry and can't stop talking. But there isn't a person to say 'shut up' in my face.


"whats up with you?" I said.
"debating."
"emory is very important for you i know that. im really sorry."
"it's ok."


I know sometimes I can get really annoying. Especially when I am in a bad/tres good mood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

guess what?

i wrote those stuff above in computer science today and now i am going to another forensics tournament this weekend. so i was going to write more but i realized...westside is important for me. i should be practising.

Labels: ,



« older | newer »