<body>
Saturday, February 7, 2009

Oh, I love my team t-shirt.

Southside tournament was so much fun today! All Southsiders did an AMAZING job. :D I really loved our tournament. I believe we organized very well. And hopefully everyone had a great time.

I was timing in Impromptu. *eww* But I met some amazing impromtu-ers. :P And I met the judge who gave me a rank #1 in one of my rounds in my first tournament! Haha. He still remembers my Oratory. yay. And I guided judges && competitors to rooms between rounds. One thing that is amazing about timing Impromptu is that you can listen to some really amazing speakers. But there's one bad side too - you have to wait for a long time to have all those impromptu-ers coming to the room because most of them are either double-entries or triple-entries. And I watched one round of IDA. Haha. That was the most incredible event I've ever seen. :D Oh my. That was funny.

Our award ceremony was the BEST ever. I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv all those videos. XD Those were funny. :D Haha. And can't wait for the pictures on fb! We really had fun after all rounds at the cafeteria. XDDD *if you know what we were doing :P* And I FINALLY met Rebecca! :DDD She's soooooooooooo cute. And she loves me! :D

Sigh don't have much time to write a long post. But we all had fun!

And I am going to wear our team shirt on Tuesday for spirit week! *or whatever day that is.*

*ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh...i didn't get a picture with gfan =[*

Labels:



« older | newer »