<body>
Friday, May 29, 2009

<3>
The banquet was amazing. There was so much love in there and altho it's very lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg, but it was so powerful that everyone was moved. There were tears. It was just all that love that made me so happy afterwards.

SHS forensics team was definately part of my life for the past year. I enjoyed competing very very very very much. Getting trophies + defeating other competitors(mostly from other schools) altho were intense but I loved the feeling coming out of them. :D Hopefully after the Oratory Camp at George Mason University this summer will train me as a better OOer + help team out to win more sweepstake points. I believe I will beast. :)

Or maybe not. BUT I'm still just glad that I got 200 NFL points during my 2nd year in US. I still remember that funny judge at States who wrote 'Welcome to USA' on my ballot. Lol. From time to time, I might get upset for not getting as many trophy as I wanted. BUT it's that desire of getting more and more plus the reality of not satisfied giving us the power to do better. When my friend told me this is only my second year in US and what I've done was successful, I feel no regret for anything I did for Speech and Debate last year. I've done well. And I will do well next year. Speech and Debate is something I want to do and I want to do it well. Nothing is impossible.

Love from the coming 1o days

Labels: ,



« older | newer »