<body>
Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ah sorry if you don't understand the title. I'm so moved by gokusen.


After APs my life is over. Well, it was over at the beginning. But this is over in a different way.
I have no life watching japanese drama from 10:30p.m. to 5:20a.m. Haha. But Hana Yori Dango is absolutely addicting. I started thinking about learning other languages. And I already got the learning tool from somebody. And there are many crazy things happening. Lemme just tell 'em one by one.


Japanese Dramas:
1. Hana Kimi
2. Gokusen 1
3. Hana Yori Dango
Those are the three japanese dramas i watched during and after aps, in order. I have teh say that japense dramas are the most addicting thing ever in the world. It's such a coincidence that all of these three dramas has Oguri Shun in there. Haha. I personally think Oguri Shun is a really really really good actor. =] At least through these three different types of characters. He really did act well.
Jun Matsumoto is the sexiest man I've ever seen. Ya. He's in my top favorite people now. He's so damn hot. ^^ This year is almost over so i guess it's fun time now. ;) I collected so many pictures of his. I remember in china there is a saying that now the most expensive thing is not beautiful woman but beautiful man. I believe that Matsu-Jun is this type of person in my heart. =] He's the most beautiful man I've ever seen.
Then there is Toma Ikuta who is freakin kawaii in Hana Kimi. He's a really good actor, too. ^^ Nakatsu was absolutely cute + funny. And now I'm looking forward to his role in Hana Yori Dango 2. =]
Talking about Hana Yori Dango, it is so amazingly romantic. <3 <3 <3 It breaks and cures my heart for so many times. Now I'm even afraid to watch Hana Yori Dango 2 because I hate the scenes when Domyoji and Makino dislike each other.


Languages:
Man I really want to learn Italian, Japanese, and Korean. Rofl. I always imagine that I would be so powerful if I would speak all these 6 languages. So I've already gotten the Italian rossetta stone. I'm planning on learning that over the summer. But at the same time I want to learn two azn languages, too. I want to learn Italian because I really want to live in Italy for one year once in my life, and experience the culture and view there. I want to learn Japanese because I want to talk like how those cool people talk in Japanese dramas haha. =P I want to learn Korean because I want to dance like DBSK + singing cool korean songs at the same time.


Idol:
I SUPPORT KRIS ALLEN TIL THE END. Altho I really like some of Adam Lambert's songs, but Kris Allen is definately my fav and no one is going teh take over.


DBSK:
Yeah, just so let you know, I'm listening to them again.

and there are other things that need to be discussed. But I'm so sry that I'm extremely tired rite now I need to get some sleep after last night's (or actually this morning's) hana yori dango-cram.

Labels: ,



« older | newer »