<body>
Saturday, February 1, 2014



Wait, there's more...


I am a huge fan of Chloe Spring 2014. The show was all about nature - the muted colors from earthy tones to a deep ocean blue, the flowy fabric and shapeless shapes, easy-going yet flattering. It has a bohemian vibe yet is incredibly modern and chic. It feels like a breeze of spring to me. Though, it's still so chilly right now I can't even think about wearing something like these airy pieces...

So here comes the Chloe Pre-Fall 2014. I think it's even better than the spring collection. None of the 27 looks is a miss. Words cannot describe how amazing they all are! You want stripes? Here you have them...


Beautiful feminine dresses? Check.


Colorful coats? Many options...


Interesting accents? You got them.


I am so inspired by this collection I am adding some street style looks to this post...

Elena wearing head-to-toe Chloe Pre-Fall, Xiaowen wearing an Alexander Wang coat I think,
the other two ladies I'm not so sure...check out my streetstyle favorites and their sources here

Hope everyone enjoyed this post! Fall 2014 fashion weeks are coming soon...I'm totally not ready haha!

Labels: ,



« older | newer »